In the paper industry, it is valued worldwide for its high brightness and light scattering characteristics and is used as an inexpensive filler to make bright opaque paper. In the past few decades, the use of calcium carbonate has grown significantly as technology in the paper industry has moved from acid to neutral sizing. Today, calcium carbonate is the most widely used mineral in paper-making. GCC and PCC are used both as a filler and a coating pigment and help produce papers with high whiteness and gloss and good printing properties.
Paper Industry (Powder) Occurs between 10% and 20% in paper composition.
– Stone powders used as fillers reduce production costs (instead of products like clay, kaolin).
– Create high whiteness.
– Neutralize the acid environment in the paper industry.
– Fillers and coatings: make paper products white, opaque, glossy, good printing ability, competitive price.
– Reduce wood content, reduce cost and still ensure paper durability.
– High-speed paper-making machines, quick-dry paper -> saving energy costs and costs.
Fillings in the paper:
– Fillings in writing paper, printing paper, cardboard, packing paper.
– Paper has a glossy surface, brightness, lust, gloss.
– Improved printing capabilities.
Coating in the paper:
– Increase the surface quality of paper, hard paper.
– Coating process ensures a uniform surface of the paper, printing process is better.
If you have a demand for Vietnam ground calcium carbonate, please contact us.
V DRAGON CO., LTD IS ONE OF THE TOP MANUFACTURE OF CALCIUM CARBONATE IN VIETNAM. WE OWN ONE OF THE BEST QUALITY LIMESTONE MINES IN VIETNAM WITH A RESERVE OF 1,099,818 M3 OF WHITE LIMESTONE FOR MARBLE SLAB AND 5,989,566 TONS OF WHITE LIMESTONE FOR MARKING CALCIUM CARBONATE STONE POWDER, AND THE MOST MODERN GRINDING TECHNOLOGY IN VIETNAM FROM THE HOSOKAWA ALPINE GROUP OF GERMANY. WE ARE CONFIDENT OF BRINGING THE BEST PRODUCTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS.